HP iPrint Photo 3.0
One-stop photo app for the photo enthusiast!With this free, one-stop app - you can capture and edit photos. Wirelessly print photos, PDF, and text files directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to HP Inkjet printers connected to a local…..
What's New in Version 3.0
HP iPrint Photo 3.0 is a free upgrade that includes more printable content and innovative capabilities.
• Print PDF and text documents
• Native iPad resolution & user interface for enhanced iPad viewing and use
• Document Support - View and wirelessly print attachments (text and PDF files) from mail clients and apps compatible with iOS “Document Support” feature (requires iPad and/or iPhone iOS 4)
• WebDAV - Turns your device into a wireless flash drive. Copy documents directly from your PC or Mac to/from your device and take them with you
• File Sharing support – When connected via USB cable, transfer documents to iPad & iPhone (iOS 4) from PC or Mac
• Scan to device – Scan photos & documents wirelessly from HP e-All-in-One printers to iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad). Compatible with HP ePrint enabled products released in 2010 and later; for details please check http://www.hp.com/go/iPrintPhotoforiphone
• Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
Rated 1/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
doesn't work with c4780
Nathaniel L Arledge write:
This app got a lot better with the update, but they dropped one of their newest wifi printers from the supported list for no reason. I could print from my Photosmart c4780 before the update, and now it won't even find the printer even though it's one of HP's newest wifi models. Bring back support for the c4780 and it'll be useful. The c4780 was one of the models that people could get for free with a purchase of a new mac, so I know that there are tons of people out there with them who are having the same issue I have with this app
Not Compatible with HP PhotoSmart Printers :(
Looks like a useful app for those lucky enough to have it recognize their printers. The description says it works over WiFi, and mentions that it works with PhotoSmart series printers. My PC prints wirelessly over my home WiFi network just fine to my HP PhotoSmart printer, however, when connected to the same home WiFi network, my iPhone-4 using this software says 'no printer available'.
Would be great if I could manually 'tell' my iPhone which IP address the printer is located at, but other than paper sizes, there's no option for this.
The new update is awesome!
Thomas Koons write:
Wow now you can print just about anything on your iPad or iPhone!
Is there a list of supported scanners? My C4385 isn't recognized for scanning but the printer works fine.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes